Amazon quiz for today has begun and here is Amazon Quiz 2 December 2019 Answers, Win 5000 Rs. Check out below answers and take part to win rs 5000 cash in Amazon Quiz 2 December 2019.
Amazon Quiz 2 December 2019
1)Black Friday, associated with the start of the Christmas shopping season, is observed on the day after which holiday in the USA?
2) Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
ans- Simon Taufel
3) National Milk Day observed on 26th November every year, is observed on the birthday of which famous Indian?
ans- Dr. Verghese Kurien
4) Which famous cricketer’s twitter handle has his name along with the words 100mph?
ans- Shoaib Akhtar
5) Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Details of contest
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open Quiz Time > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Stay tuned with us for more updates on Amazon Quiz 2 December 2019 Answers, Win 5000 Rs.